Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another Page!!!

I can't say I was planning on working on another page of my book today but that is what happens...when you have grown kids you tend to ajust to their schedule sometimes. (Which is o.k. don't mind spending time in my craft room.) This page is of Emily Barker, I am related to her way down the line....she's my Great, Great, Great,Great, Great Grandmother (I hope I got the number of Greats right.) on my Mother's side of the family. I have a cook book with her picture in it and it also has some really old cures for sicknesses back in the 1900. I decided to make a small book of the cures and put a picture of her with it. It is really interesting what they used back then.
Hope you enjoy it. Tell next time,
Take Care,
Terry

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That is looking great!!
Why don't I have a copy of that book, or do I and I just don't know it?
Love ya
Deb