Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stop The Press!!

I had to stop everything and make a gift for a really good friend of mine. I forgot it was her birthday (had it on the calender and everything) Of course it was to late in the day to go buy anything, so I had to come up with something I could make. Elephant it is!!! I made him out of towels, (they were new ones, thanks to a sister!!) put some sunglasses on him and a glass rose in his hand. Of course I had to make a homemade card too. (I'm so slack sometimes) Well she seemed to like it and I guess it looks like an elephant! Well back to my book....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You did a great job!! I can"t believe you did not think it looked like a elephant, now you will have to teach me

My name is Terry.... said...

HeHeHE...after I took it apart and put it back together again for a half a day it just looked like a rolled up towel to me...but I can show you how to do it...it might take a day with us getting together and laughing to much we may never finish one lol
Love ya