Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First page

Well I can finally say I finished the first page I was working on in my altered book. I showed it to my family they seemed to like it...my son-in-laws comment was "I don't understand why your doing it, but it's pretty."
I guess you have to be into this kinda thing to get it.
I also finished my filet crochet (thanks to my sisters help with the edging) I swear I have a block on putting an edging around crochet work...so she walked me through that. (Thanks Deb) Maybe now I can enter that into the fair also. I will post a picture of that when I get it cleanned up and blocked.
I started on my second page to my book...we'll see how that turns out.
Well till next time
Take Care
Terry

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, you do such great work!

My name is Terry.... said...

Thank-you!!! So do you